Shit

Saturday, June 25, 2022

"Second Loss Before You" (MCP : Spider-Man Poetry Ep Coming Soon)

 


By Arcassin B


In the darkest corners of my mind and all my days,

I still pray for you because it's what I'm so use to,

Wishing I could touch your skin or even just a taste,

If you were alive, I'd ask you what you would like to do?

Famous Chinese place you liked located near times square,

There our first date and encounters would take place,

We would meet up there discussing how to get these new enemies,

You would tell me "Pete you got this" then kiss my face,

Blonde hair in my sheets , before and after your murder,

This road would still get steep and these waters need boiling over,

First love officially, more than liz , she never really noticed,

Even though I've met my soulmate, you were the perfect potion,

Its crazy still pray for you because it's what I am now,

Hope you and Ben look down and, shower me now,

But through MJ I sense you now,

Hope you guys know who I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment