Shit

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

"WWY Pt.1"



 By Arcassin B.


Walking in the backyard , sitting in the backyard
wondering will life make sense again,
lifting too many fingers thinking how could i make the time go faster,
forget laughter , i use to think that friends would stay friends
from beginning to end , i was wrong apparently,
born abnormally, energy filled,
i wish some ya'll was still fucking real,
but realism is not a thing anymore,
they just walk out of the door , switching sides whenever
they get the chance,
i hate this place ,i wanna getaway from here in a hurry,
lets go to france,
but I guess, If i had a dollar for every person that did me wrong,
I would be blessed,
Where were you when I was young getting bullied in school by different kids,
could've been the one I would die for,
thats just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment