Shit

Sunday, April 26, 2020

"Little One"



"Lil one"
By Arcassin Burnham

Speak to my sanity like you would do my dad,
convey me like you would do my mom,
i was born in a world so untamed by the evils that
clashed , homeless people don't even get a pass,
masses controlled , careful don't cut your foot
on this thin glass,
don't care about mommy and daddy's past,
if anything I'll be smart enough to see what they did,
as they look back,
Hi nice to meet you , I am their little one,
first born and hopefully the only one,
I got an open remedy for the stars and sun
peaking into the universe like I ain't never done ,
wrong my loves , if you don't love me than I sure
understand, I know my parents will teach me the ways
to be a woman or if I'm a man, I will be as noble like the
Gods in greek , as poetic as my dad, like my mom too sheek,
now tell me , what's harmful about this peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment