Shit

Monday, March 30, 2020

"You Did Good Kid II"


"YDGK2"
By Arcassin Burnham

Spending life pacing, ain't no way for a man live,
placing moments and events that should have been
a lone gift,
Is peace really an option? will the world take people as they are
without this mixed concoction?
a world I would have envisioned as a child, when I was oblivious,
when people were still tricked in society but still civil and they wasn't
envious,
i see the faces and what use to be,
please don't get use to me
but in my heart...

I'm stronger than what ignorant motherfuckers think,
weak is not in my vocabulary , I do not lip sync,
thats code for lies , when they despise and try to break
my image like a pack lions killing a lucky zebra thats a lucky libra,
but didn't get to live out his life and achieve none ,so it would have been
a circle of life that was meaningless in an ongoing loop of
certainty that it would be reborn into human that might be me,
I am infinite lil' bitch , you can not stop me.

..but in my heart, I will survive, I'll make my mark,
I will not die.

No comments:

Post a Comment