Shit

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

"sway from gone in 60 sec"___UIB



"Sfgi60s"
By Arcassin Burnham

I'm trying to talk, to you,
But I can't seem to reach you,
but in time,
i feel like I can change you,
Cause I know your on my side, and I feel like its alright,
trying to be good but also bad for you,
You've been lost o my friend, It has started again babe,
loving all of your style , you shoulda' been the cover of play,
told you,
to stay,
away,
from me,
these days,
I call,
you home.

You started to fall for me more,
I know what it means , know whats in store
gave me labels , made me poor,
i walked alone,
I walked alone,
here I say,
I need you,
don't really want to waste your time,
Walked alone,
broke your heart,
Regretted it later on,
You've been lost o my friend, It has started again babe,
loving all of your style , you shoulda' been the cover of play,
told you,
to stay,
away,
from me,
these days,
I call,
you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment