Shit

Thursday, May 23, 2019

"Bastard / A Love For One"


"B / ALFO"
By Arcassin Burnham

Spoken like a true iron monger, stilling thunder,
the pain and the gain of it,
you get any ounce of it,
just don't let the clowns get it,
they laugh and they're mad with it,
but theres no harm in it,
cause these fakes are counterfeit,
pulling through illusions like they're tug-o-war with
guiding force and true teachings of a king to hold the
floor,
prepare to leave defeated some more,
don't want scalawags and your whores,
real lessons of a bastard.
don't care for mother's day at all.
father's day was put there to remind us.
that the ones that birth us will not find us...

/

..Is that the only thing you want me to do?
is walk all over you?
eat you like rations of food,
do what what all those men just did to you?
then throw away the crumbs like I never
knew you,
use to getting hurt so much huh?
I wasn't trying to catch a quick night stand,
because I really wanna be with you,
is it hard to have me confess what you mean to me?
in this moment didn't really think I would ever be,
In love with a special someone just like me in the streets.






No comments:

Post a Comment