Shit

Thursday, July 26, 2018

NATURE"S LUST Vol.1




"Sun Shine On Me"


Burying myself in a water grave for the lost,
But the people or my family couldn't take way what it cost
so when I've fell into a state of Euphoria silencing where
my mind was from the beginning of culture and sinning
wasting my time when I be out getting a minimum wage,
At the end of the day, you aren't my concern,
I know God forgives if forgive yourself and others,
just let it burn,
don't care if you died today or tomorrow , i mean every word,
you are a disgrace for real in real life knowing that you never had a
worth,
Fucking abomination,
heart assassinated,
by a succubus,
this is more than hatred,
this is pure frustration,
 this is desolation,
more like isolation,
I'm restoration,
I'm liberation,
I'm illumination,
I'm purification
I'm..
shine down on me.



"Pretty Please"


She is always comfortable under my arms,
soft with ease.
soft with ease.

Making everything feel good for her,
for centuries.
Good for centuries.

Love comes for her lost soul in eyes,
eventually.
eventually.

I hate when shes away , lord can I get her back?
pretty please.
Pretty Please.

Have you ever been in love with somebody that could
capsulize your soul roasting on an open fire of past
memories that die.



"Intimidation"


Men being afraid of other men is a joke,

Pretend to have a hard exterior from shit
that they spoke,
You seem to act tougher than the man 
you brought with ya' but when he leaves
all those you said will just up and choke,
Men ain't men no more, they just come with a gloat,
For me its not easy to be a black man and
be broke,
Can say it two times , can say it three times,
If I don't get it the first time, its not gon'
work,
Leave my emotions and my feelings and my anguish and my insecurities to put a
troubled man under the dirt,
Manhood comes first,
This is a curse,
Wicked worlds worth,
How many men does it take to lift the earth,

Not intimidated by no man.



"Tuesday Morning"


Sparkles don't last as long than an life expectancy,

Lashing my threats to my enemies,
I am nothing but holy,
I know I could peel the corruption from my skin, my soul,
A morning like this could take me out
of feeling old,
A good solid feeling from the this I've told,
Some days I feel my words are not enough and so,
Reap what you sow,

And so will they also be sold.







No comments:

Post a Comment