Shit

Thursday, June 21, 2018

"DAM001"




"DAM001"
By Arcassin Burnham


Times that i spent , lies that I've heard,
ain't nothing like this,
purpose in mind , got it from the dirt,
don't know if  I'll have kids,
walking with you, all the way home,
I'm just trying to make it,
lines are being crossed , time is wasting,
got a feel for it,
I just don't need your assist , blocking out my happiness,
cause I'm just saying that your feelings are solid , precipice,
lies , lies , lies,
lies , lies , lies,
I can't help knowing that fact , but the time flies by.

don't need your assist,
really ! this is it?
are we really in the end times or is this it,
where'd your father go?
did your pride take off?
all the friends you know are fake,
gotta shake it off,
serve nothing interracial,
date your own race,
get on your own two feet and get back in the race.








"Always Pull from The Past".
- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment