Shit

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

"Tree Plums"



"Tree Plums"
By Arcassin Burnham


This time,
I need a little more from this life,
This time,
Theres no more weaknesses in my mind,
This time,
This time,
This time.
Your ancestors and your family won't be proud of your lies,
the devil lurks from around corners provoking the mind and shadowing
Eyes,
Tell me how many times can you cheat
On her before she ends up with a different
guy,
Tell me will you ever change your ways 
this time,
I fight demons everyday but more urges
trying to gain my soul,
I hope this doesn't really haunt me with
Struggles that might end up taking me
whole,
How does it feel to know that probably
one day you might go to hell when you
die?
I'm hoping the most high will give me
Some wings fly..

This time,
I need a little more from this life,
This time,
Theres no more weaknesses in my mind,
This time,
This time,
This time,
Hope that I could get a chance to fly,
To somewhere that's high,
Like the astral plane,
Eating all the plums off the tree of life,
Once again in this life this time,
*I wish I could fly*,
*‎right through my mind's eye*,
*‎A brand new life*,
*‎For a short time*,
*‎To look in Gods eyes*.

No comments:

Post a Comment