Shit

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

"Spoil"


"Spoil"
By Arcassin Burnham


*You'll never see the light of day again in shambles*,
*Breaking my legs and my feet bleeding walking miles to you*,
*there is so wonders in these trees that can heal us*,
*I know that I could be the one to love and serenade you*.

*We might have had these growing pains for a little while*,
*The smile on your face is powerful enough in this room*,
*to hold and kiss you like a movie scene more like a sequence*,
*Oh my love*,*will you get here soon*?

No more constructs to this flesh, I wanna love you.
I would say that I'm blessed , your heavenly too.
you put your heart in my hands when the flower bloomed,
There is no way I can replace you , its impossible,
*To spoil you rotten* , *less forsaken quite like some  days in June*.



"Give LOve Whenever".

- Arcassin B.




No comments:

Post a Comment