Shit

Saturday, October 19, 2013

"She Was 2"




"SHE WAS 2"
by ARCASSIN BURNHAM




LOVE,
you no it ain't changed,
where i reside to the lose the feelings of my name,
and when she left,
thinking bout times she said she'd never leave me,
but left me some empathy,
sad melodies on the piano,
the paranormal ghost in the background,
laughing at my mistakes,
just let you know,
or the aborted future astronaut,
just floating in the heavens,
where he is , he will not stop,
comets reminder by seven,
when she use to kiss in her dads jeep,
all parked in the drive-way,
gasping all ur feelings,
were so deep,
but then you figured out,
youll never figure me anyway,
just ask for some blessings,
from god,
asking him to bring her back,
but she ran off with another,
i guess he wont ruin that,
man , my life was so messed up when she left,
SHE WAS the only thing i accept
SHE WAS
SHE WAS
SHE WAS.


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment