Shit

Saturday, October 6, 2018

SEE THE LTE 2 (Official)


S E E  T H E  LTE 2
By Arcassin Burnham



01. Reaper

Trouble loves to find its way back to your place,
All in your house,
All in your face,
Where the devil plots here and the reaper intervenes,
Where the devil plots here and the reaper intervenes.

Hailing all the way from Florida a black kid with some
Chill, with a lot of enemies he wishes he took the red pill,
Looking for some solidarity and maybe some clarity but I know
That I can't get it anymore, ain't no more heroes left flying with capes
To the heaven's that brings us together even when your sore,
Death tolls take the floor,
Let the Lord wash his hands,
Then Get Back to washing yours,
The laws are raging and it's war,
The prophecy is inescapable for,
Reasons we can't explain and ignore,
Look for the light as it gleams,
Not closer to death than what it seems,
Most of the things in this world would distract to come to
Extents by any means,
Better be swimming through these streams,
Better be knowing what is important,
Ain't a single life that is important than a cultures lifespan that's
Been shortened

Trouble loves to find its way back to your place,
All in your house,
All in your face,
Where the devil plots here and the reaper intervenes,
Where the devil plots here and the reaper intervenes.


_______________

02. Security Master

Seeds of evil will grow and puncture any wound from the stomach up leaving illusions and wild fascinations,
Just as worst as Gotham City but without the bat blinded from the truth of situations,
Fathers and mother's crying bloody murder for children's dissaperences on the come-up,
Will another person with black skin that didn't do nothing will end up shot up?
Times are hard I understand but there are things bigger than me and you bickering now,
Any fact about the world that I would kick to you , you'd ignore, you're afraid somehow,
If you're someone that'll rather be home saving up all your money while joining a crowd,
People in the afterlife will be amazed , progress would've paid off, I'm proud.

Purpose follows any plan and any agenda , God Created purpose so he knows what all applies,
The masters of war correlates with Hades leading to the end of some of our lives,
Some will stay and fight , some will run away and some will just hide and decide to flee,
Strong will survive and weaklings stay behind , don't want to be known as someone cowardly,
False prophets that pretend like they help in any situation would just get you lost,
Like a broken record spinning the same thing like a loop hell , there's no earthly costs,
Battling things in your mind but need some medications to hopefully warm the soul,
Stop hiding behind security looking for clarity , you need to be bold.

_____________

03. FMN

*She said love was overrated and all I did was just drop my head*,
*Thinking you were happy*,*this was fake*,*I'd rather die instead*,
*I'm just playing baby*,*I'm not tryna' get you scare tonight*,
*Teaching me humility*,*there is no more room to cry*,
*We've both had broken hearts and nothing can replace the hate we feel*,
*Determined to show you a compassionate side so you could heal*,
*Fuck the stars and fuck eclipses*,*don't have to bring you the moon*,
*Even though we don't conversate*,*I can't wait to see you soon*,
*Dreaming of a day where I could be the one to laugh with you*,
*I'm finding the nerve to have the courage not to deal with you*,
*Learning all the lies and all the secrets that you hid from me*,
*Now I think it's time for me to teach you some humility*.


_______________

04. Whatwehadinthepast

*2012 was a promising year full of hopefuls*.
*These days nobody recognize the things that make us faithful*.
*To God I mean*,*people always wanna find a stupid reason*.
*To do unnecessary things and make it a horrible season*.

*Questionable outcomes to a tragedy or a devastation*.
*the future might be holding up everything at it's extintion*.
*Slow hours of the day you wonder if you might just die*.
*Let's hope that happens at an old age without the erge to pry*.

I got what you want , I got what you need,
I could give you knowledge if you know how to use it to survive,
Materials we flaunt, we no longer need,
For the end of days will be coming pretty soon , save some lives.

*You fought a little longer my friend*,
*It's all worth it in the end*,
*You got your whole life ahead of you*,
*What we had in the past is way over due*,
*You fought a little longer my friend*,
*It's all worth it in the end*,
*You got your whole life ahead of you*,
*What we had in the past is way over due*.

_______________

05. Aspirations

Follow the light for directions,
At a North star from shining bright through a Lord that'll never give up on you even in your lightest or your darkest of darkest of days where the pains may come then slowly
Fade away into nothingness like a slow motion fall to Oblivion and agony as I would see while vasting in my broken dreams with a sight for sore eyes and friend that I need
In this life, nobody knows what I need,
A banana seed that never grows,
Times get hard as common as my body shows, 
I wanna be great just like the nba players that  get endorsements but not have my
Soul taken, 
Difficult times call for difficult measures weather or not you have it
Good or not,
Theres nothing powerful than God and love and family but as I see it, 
Have to learn to tie those knots, 
Aspirations. 

_______________

06. An Eye-Opener

Strolling along to a path of destruction all way down the road, it's a coven, 
Made a U-turn then turned on furnace where the demons would hang near the
Oven, by their lone, just listen, 
So I continued  but I had my cross out, 
They're staring like they wanna jack me for my money, 
Symbolically speaking the government, like the system that trade all its fellow friends,
Your soul is at peace when your born to be heaven sent, 
Me in that case is just looking repentance,
When in reality I don't trust anybody with my heart, atheists or the Christians,
Anybody could pretend like they care but the fact of the matter is, 
They thrive off secrets and your likeness, 
Follow the beast like the lycans,
Care the slightest.

Open your eyes to this.
Open your eyes to this. 

Why do we insist on making excuses for our mistakes?
Why does God sit on his throne and watch it all just play?
Why does the system let the kids just kill, Rob and take?
Damn I have so many questions, 
Why should anyone always be in the wrong place? 
Why Should the teens get depressed and choose their own fate?
Sometimes I wonder, people nowadays wanna kill for some jewelry that's fake,
See what I've learned,  God and the devil are playing a game 
Of chess fighting over civilization where angels and demons are chess pieces 
And red could be the blood of the lamb and black marks the darkness
And who ever checkmated could win a multitude of the people to do whatever 
With, 
But what else lies between the mix, 
I don't know but I hope It makes sense.

Open your eyes to this. 
Open your eyes to this. 

___________________


07. Put On Hold

*I'll be fine in these dark days*.
*dont worry about me*,
*I will be home*,

*please dont worry about me*.
*In a cold waste of cemetry*.
*Where the peddles grow off my skin*.
*another flower blooms again*.


—————————


08. Die Together

We'll do plenty together , its just us two, 
You hold me tighter when a storm comes through, 
Nothing sexual but everything is you, 
You got my heart in a motion of making due,
Why dont we just stay inside, 
Why dont we just live our lives, 
Why dont we just make the time, 
Why dont we, 

Heart grows cold all the time while healing calls it soul search. 
Time will wait for noone when It spins as they show their worth. 
Love somebody,  steal somebody's heart,  it all becomes the same thing. 
If your worthy of commitment then impress her with a diamond ring. 


We'll do plenty together , its just us two, 
You hold me tighter when a storm comes through, 
Nothing sexual but everything is you, 
You got my heart in a motion of making due,
Why dont we just stay inside, 
Why dont we just live our lives, 
Why dont we just make the time, 
Why dont we die together. 


-------------------------

09. Dealing With Me

Special is special,  you are to me. 
In all of its glory,  the eyes could see. 
Times and spoon fulls of memories. 
You'll never stop from dealing with me. 

Taking losses and triple threats. 
Emotions fade when the heart is met. 
With open scars and blank resets, 
You'll never stop dealing with me yet. 

When you feel like you're on your own. 
And you don't want to go back home. 
In times like this we feel so alone. 
It makes you strong right down to the bone.

Dance with me in the pale moon light. 
The devil won't bother us tonight. 
Keep your faith and you'll be alright, 
I hope you don't stop dealing with me,  til then we'll fight. 

When two hearts collide. 

You better have your fun. 

I hope you decide. 

Along with me you'll run. 

Ignorance is bliss and I'll be happy to share some stories, 
All the bullshit I've been through don't have a short coming, 
When you revolve around yourself , things happen quick, 
Love wasn't an option for me,  who can I settle with? 
You grow old to your favorite tunes and they talk about love and sacrificing 
For a womens needs, 
But meanwhile you sit in insecurities and paranoia when you realize that that's the
Love she'll truly keep, don't be a creep, 
She will clean up all your sorrows in a blink of an eye, 
Make your troubles go away,  its something you can rely, 
When your steady searching for peace, she was already the epitome, 
Only trying to be a good girl, don't be her enemy, 
Nothing changes except age and memories if you choose to be faithfully in a cold dark world, 
But If you be like every man and do the opposite,  well Nobody can save you except the forgiveness of your girl, 
You crushed her world. 

When two hearts collide. 

You better have your fun. 

I hope you decide. 

Along with me you'll run. 


---------------------------

10. For The Record / Been

Planning nowadays just seems more like
a lawful thing,
If you have murder on your mind from the stress
its an awful thing,
The vultures try too many things to make it a fearful thing,
But you only you can break the matrix , thats a perfect thing,
there ain't no kind of love in this world to be a good thing,
Preparing for every contingency is an overlook thing,
The simpsons predictions are so accurate , isn't that something,
some races suffer everyday for absolutely nothing,
And for the record,
we are not crazy , you're just damn sleep,
as in we,
more like truth seekers working every week,
to uncover places we can't eat can't sleep,
I mean they poison everything every inch of air in the sky
but you still breathe,
and you still eat,
from the moon to the evening,
In some kind of way we are all winning.

/

You don't know where I've been,
We're all watched through some lens,
We targeted at the system,
and now we all are gonna win,
equality for every race,
Giving each other more space,
You could raise your kids in a world knowing that there will
be no more hate,
You don't know where I've been.



11.Philosopher


In order to be help, your psychologist has to have another psychologist just so they could be right to make you better in a crooked world and that's word to miss Janet. 
To people that don't believe in things of extra terrestrial experiences and corruption in our government,  will just make you mindless on this tiny little planet. 
I believe in the most high given all the 
Circumstances of any problems that I go
Through,  I don't blame him too much, 
Wish I had a condo that was far away from here along side a beach with no people that'll linger much, 

I put my heart into my craft and I could it working
I don't put things on the line cause the line not surfacing, 
My common sense is always growing more than it needs to, 
Not a philosopher , I'm just a black kid to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment