Shit

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

"Jason" - (JOKER ep coming Halloween)


 "JASON"
By Arcassin Burnham

Soul Demented , loyal replenish,
In a sea of sharks,
Dogs and cats and bats will get in the way of my heart,
And that is to see all that has been made crash and burn,
I am destined for this purpose, calling to my worth,

Do you wanna see the world burn like I do?
Make families perish into ash like I do?
Put smiles on everyone's face like I do?
Or get revenge on the man who abandons you,
Smiles , smiles , smiles makes the planet die off.
Smiles , smiles , smiles makes the planet die off.

Jason , Jason , don't you think the old man would have noticed
that his second bird is about to his get his wings cut off?
Jason , Jason , your mom went to great lengths just to get you
to me , just let the trust thing rub off,
Like the bones off your flesh when I wail on you with this crowbar
making a bloody mess on the floor, the one that I just mopped,
He'll never find his bird locked in cage , my old distant frienemy,
I wish I could do this to all my enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment