Shit

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

"Drippy Eyed Riddim"


"DER"
By Arcassin Burnham

Right in that place where it hits you,
When you've been confronted by the
Horrors that await you while building
Mistakes to break you and make you
Break down,
Say thank you,
To the man up stairs for making this
All possible,
The pastor said I sense sarcasm in
Your voice,
Its my right as a citizen to express my
Opinion,
In this case do I really have a choice,
I mean I've cried and asked like countless
Times to be helped but everything was a
Blur and I just couldn't help myself,
I'm still crying inside, erasing of the little tears I hide,
No matter If was a first love or the first time I've been hit in the face,
There's no other way to say I shouldn't have been born,
But we all have a reason , ride it out with horns.

1 comment:

  1. hi
    https://arcassin.blogspot.com

    can you live my post dofollow let me
    know post price waiting reply thank you

    ReplyDelete