Sunday, August 30, 2026

"Awesome (Dun Dun Dun)"



By Abpoetry

Dun dun dun dun , yeah awesome,
I'll never feel this way again, this way again,
This power is awesome,
I'm adding on by the day , I've covered my years,
The future is awesome,
And now I could say that I'm saved , saved in the blood,
Ancestors are awesome,
My real family is amazed, at my utter progress,
I'm so awesome.

Dun dun dun , if this isn't your time better run run run,
Police frenzy , you know who they're gonna' gun,
Down the street where the agents are hiding and climbing 
the ranks to watch you and yo peers in your every day
As elites plan and plot on you,
Uncover truths , they send people to attack you,
Funding all the racist to hate and hack you,
Still all the water so they could control you.
But as long as you feel awesome, 
Tire out your enemies and exhaust em',
No weapon that they could or would create, 
Could challenge your power , they lost.



The Universe HONORS US NOW Poetry project 
Link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://pl29137091.profitablecpmratenetwork.com/e8/62/3e/e8623e4a6f067a48b1b6604a7c95de0b.js