Shit

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

"Youthenize / Crown"____UIB



"Youthenize / Crown"
By Arcassin Burnham


Spacing out the outer layers,
Pacing back and forth on stairs,
Will we ever learn today?
Will we ever learn today?
Therefore what will bring tonight?
I gave up along time ago saving people,
That I just lost the will to fight,
Somehow I can't sleep tonight,
If this possible , won't you please lend
me your energy,
I'm tired of making trades and you're
tired of agreeing.
Better educate yourselves or this could get
ugly,
Not knowing is a curse,
But sometimes half the battle knowing
that it could get worse,
A sharp mind leads to a show birth,
Black don't crack , better ask that,
As long as your not on real crack at the age
Of 23.

/

We are all not long for this world,
Reality is just a swirl,
Stirred up lies and counterfeit,
Kids that are desensitized,
And that won't open eyes,
Here it really is a thin line,
Between the sleep and woke and divine,
And you still think the world is fine,
But I object,
Living by a code striking  or posing no threat with disposable
body mass like a little child,
But I know that I'm destined for great things and no matter
what  I'll always be a fine addition to a reality I need to find,
For you guys  that still snore , yeah you're out of time,
Stuck in sticky situations like a porcupine,
I'll never take the crown cause it's not mine,
Want to be enlightened like the divine,
The two deities,
Not no entities,
There will be a day of reckoning,
Let the choir sing,
More than I could bring,
It's like a bunch of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment