Shit

Thursday, August 2, 2018

"Hole"



"Hole"
By Arcassin Burnham



Glad to be saying I don't like it here,
problems come and problems go,
just to grow up in a town where they hang you and they laugh at you and leave to wither.
Pushing daisies over here ,
bordem strikes me everyday,
I want excitement in a life worth living to potray and away in a haze.
Nothing left for me here,
I need to get away from here,
because lies won't stop and the people want
vengeance in world where they just take and take.
My skin is always a problem,
Thats why I always stay at home,
I feel disgusted at a country that is built using slaves and its own propaganda.
Sick and tired of fake people,
And women that just want your money,
cause they will use and abuse and accuse you of anything they want it to be.
And I think love is joke,
I tell them what they wanna hear,
because I've been hurt so many times to the point where love is a unimaginable fear.
Theres no doubt in my mind,
That being a loner suits me,
it was all about me and no one else in the world full of Cruelty,
Thats why I Got a Hole in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment