Shit

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

"Smiling Again"


"Smiling Again"

By Arcassin Burnham

I wonder here from this seat with dimensions on my mind like I got a one track road , ain't no way to go,
But I smile again.

I wonder how someone could ever love a person when they really lied and told them that they'll be there forever, yeah whatever,
I smile again.

I wonder how many times could take when your parents always say that you will make a mistake in their eyes,
I hope you smile again.

I wonder will I ever see the hands of God in front of me on a new plane of actuality,
Heaven will make me smile again.

On the country roads,
Angels come to life,
Is it time to spend,
What to sacrifice?
Finding happiness,
While thinking too much,
Trying to make a mends,
But you ain't had enough,
Instead you smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment