Shit

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

"Way Out Freestyle"


"Way Out FS"
By Arcassin Burnham


I would Jump right in front of a train like Bruno for ya,
I'll get off of my training wheels and act grown for ya,
I know if the heavens were to catch me catching feelings
in a world like this then I'll take long way home for ya,
looking up to a sky that doesn't call when a woman just 
decides to hurt a man when he's a good one,
I know being at home in a quiet life with that man and kid ain't 
your style but you should reconcile this one,
how about you allow this one,
Open your mind to better things because now-a-days
we live for the moment and when that moment has ran out
then theres no way out laying under a stone and,
all your worries and your feelings go away,
the love I gave to all my exes , let it be in vein.





No comments:

Post a Comment