Shit

Friday, September 29, 2017

"Bye #3"



"Bye #3"
By Arcassin Burnham


My life is pull like pulled pork awaiting the slaughter,
I must have ran out of fucks to give , pour a glass of water,
for all the thirsty greedy people,
like a newly sequel,
an ongoing cycle that'll never cease to,
Exist because I'm a used pawn in all of my family's bullshit,
time to break the cycle,
this is nothing new to a human's behavior  , it's like what joe jack did to 
Michael,
My luck hangs by a thread in everything that I do,
it's impossible to just be accepted,
In a family where they make money off your disability if you would just accept it,
twenty something applications and three interviews I feel like I'm not going nowhere,
problems stack on top of problems , i just wanna live drama free with some peace
and despair,
 Hi,
I will be nothing if i died,
pretend you care is just a lie,
like how do you all sleep at night,
the city hates me, not surprised,
she never helped with all the bullying
she never helped open my eyes,
i think my mother is a joke ya'll,
and from the ashes i will rise.



"Don't let anybody pull you down with them".

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment