Shit

Monday, August 7, 2017

"Feral Animals In A Broken Fam"


"Feral Animals In A Broken Fam"
By Arcassin Burnham


*I'm Tired of facing hardships that don't have anything to do with me*.
*Looking for purposes that i would love to expand you see*.
*the love i feel is not as wild as it would seem when it's just a dream*.
*a lot of things are uncomfortable*,
*what you want your respect or somethin"?*,
*all the things i regret about ya*,
*like you think i won't amount to nothin"*,
*all the negative things you lack*,
*that you see in me are the things your makin"*,
*up in a society*,
*that apparently you let help raise me*,
*moving away will be the best thing for me*,
*so the rest won't believe your stories*.


"If somethings troubling you at home, leave."

- Arcassin B.

No comments:

Post a Comment